Adobe Photoshop Training Courses
Adobe Photoshop allows you to create anything you can imagine and it will take you to a new level by learning its incredible diversity. It’s the experts’ choice for image manipulation:
- cropping & straightening
- polishing & perfecting photos
- correcting exposure, colour and lighting
- 3D content
- graphics & web designing
- paintings and illustrations
Choose Your Photoshop Level Below:
Choose a Package & Save:
Adobe Photoshop Course Description
Academy Photoshop courses will give you the training you need to succeed. Learning Adobe Photoshop nonetheless can be an intimidating task. In our Adobe Photoshop course we equip the students with comprehensive knowledge to digital imaging concepts and practices crucial to master this dominant software in the graphic designing world.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Repeat for Free
18 month class retake included.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
What will you learn?
- In Academy Class’ Adobe Photoshop courses you will learn to use basics like Layers, Smart Objects, Text, Gradients, Adjustment Layers, Navigator Palette and Hand Tool, Duplicate, Image Size and Resolution, Canvas Size, Crop Tool, History Palette Basics, creating Vector images and saving images.
- Students will also learn Image Modes and Color Selection, Color Primer, Color and Swatch Palettes, Eyedropper and Info Palette, Selections and Masks, Marquee Selection Tools, Lasso and Wand Selection Tools, Transforming Selections, Quick Mask Mode, Alpha Channels and Channel Palette. Additionally, they will also be trained in using Blend Modes, Layers Palette, move, copy and transform Layers, Advanced Layer Features.
- You will also be educated in the Type Tool, Type Palettes and Text Warping, Paint Bucket and Fill Command, Pattern and Line Tools, Brushes and Fade, Pencil, Paintbrush and Airbrush Tools, Eraser Tools, Blur, Sharpen, Smudge tools, Dodge, Burn, Sponge tools, Clone Stamp, History Brush and Art History Brush; and will be able to create HDR images.
At the end of these training courses you will:
- Upon the completion of the Adobe Photoshop course at Academy Class, students will have the understanding mandatory to be able to create extraordinary Photoshop images from zilch, and expertly maneuver existing images.
It’s the best opportunity to get the most out of your learning experience while blending technology with classroom instructions. We supply:
- training videos,
- notes and/or
- reference texts.
How You Want To Learn
Where You Want To Learn
39 York Road
111 Union St
Still Not Convinced?
If you have any gaps in your knowledge or want to refresh your skills, you are more than welcome to come back and retake the live online class free of charge up to 18 months after you have taken the class.
If you don’t absolutely LOVE your class, we’ll give you a full refund! Let us know on the FIRST day of your training if something isn’t quite right and give us a chance to fix it or give you your money back.
We think our prices are pretty fair but we won’t be beaten on our fee. We’ll match and discount by 10% any like-for-like Training course price.
Equipped with years of industry experience our instructors will assure a successful leap in your knowledge, improvement and preparation.
“The investment in knowledge pays the best interests.”
~ Benjamin Franklin
9:00 – 11:00
11:00 – 11:15
11:15 – 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 16:30
Yellow Belt: 101
Green Belt: 201
Black Belt: 301
Zero to Hero
Complete courses 101, 201 and 301 in a combined and discounted package.
Complete courses 101, 201, 301 and 401 in a combined and discounted package.
Free Whitepaper – Infographics
A study by the Wharton School of Business found that with a presentation, 50% of the audience were persuaded by verbal content only. Once visuals were added to the presentation, 67% became persuaded.
An infographic by Periscopic attempted to quantify the number of years of life ‘stolen’ by gun crime in the US. Periscopic felt ‘compelled’ to share the infographic with the world, and the world took notice.
Humans are visual animals. 70% of our sensory receptors are in our eyes. We can get a sense of a visual scene in less than 1/10th of a second. That’s why we find infographics engaging, shareable, inspirational.
In the whitepaper, you’ll learn what infographics are, why they’re so important, and how to make them yourself. Download today and add infographics to your communications armoury. Download your free copy here.