Adobe Illustrator Courses
Used by both artists and graphic designers, Adobe Illustrator provides you with a wealth of specialised tools to create:
- graphics for print and digital, screen and video
- maps, infographics, charts and graphs
- website mockups
- packaging design
- complex, multilayered illustrations and more!
Choose Your Illustrator Level Below:
Choose a Package & Save:
Adobe Illustrator Course Description
Designing of logos, emblems, symbols, artistic and compelling text art, etc. has become easy and fun with Adobe Illustrator. The Adobe Illustrator courses are meant for graphic artists, designers, image manipulators and editors, and it will teach you how to use Adobe Illustrator for the creation of a broad range of graphics. From designing logos through to tracing complex images, we focus on the critical drawing methods capitalizing on Adobe Illustrator’s wide array of tools and features.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Repeat for Free
18 month class retake included.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
What will you learn?
- Academy Class has designed these Adobe Illustrator training courses as such that they begin by filling up the gaps in your graphic designing proficiency and then go on further to cover a series of powerful techniques aimed at both print and the designing.
- Our Adobe-certified Illustrator instructors use real artwork and design projects to exhibit professional graphic creation techniques.
- At Academy Class we gear you up with all the skills necessary to realize your creative vision and putting your designing flair to practical use.
At the end of these training courses you will:
- be able to create impressive vector images with the help of Adobe Illustrator.
- learn how to work on graphic projects based on layers, color functions, Pen tool, transformation of existing shapes and adding color to drawn objects.
- also learn to use the powerful features like multiple art boards and transparent gradients, and use layers to organize your artwork together with exploring the options for exporting Adobe Illustrator files.
- use the special effects like:
- masking techniques,
- blending modes and how to use the blend tool,
- create a blend within text,
- mastering compound paths,
- 3D simulation through shading,
- isometric representation of objects,
- understanding filter operations,
- using pathfinder operations,
- creating text effects
- and much more!
Blending technology with classroom instructions is the best way to get the most out of your learning experience. We supply:
- training videos,
- notes and/or
- reference texts.
How You Want To Learn
Where You Want To Learn
39 York Road
111 Union St
Still Not Convinced?
If you have any gaps in your knowledge or want to refresh your skills, you are more than welcome to come back and retake the live online class free of charge up to 18 months after you have taken the class.
If you don’t absolutely LOVE your class, we’ll give you a full refund! Let us know on the FIRST day of your training if something isn’t quite right and give us a chance to fix it or give you your money back.
We think our prices are pretty fair but we won’t be beaten on our fee. We’ll match and discount by 10% any like-for-like Training course price.
Equipped with years of industry experience our instructors will assure a successful leap in your knowledge, improvement and preparation.
“The investment in knowledge pays the best interests.”
~ Benjamin Franklin
9:00 – 11:00
11:00 – 11:15
11:15 – 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 16:30
Yellow Belt: 101
Green Belt: 201
Black Belt: 301
Zero to Hero
Complete courses 101, 201 and 301 in a combined and discounted package.
Complete courses 101, 201, 301 and 401 in a combined and discounted package.
Free Whitepaper – Infographics
A study by the Wharton School of Business found that with a presentation, 50% of the audience were persuaded by verbal content only. Once visuals were added to the presentation, 67% became persuaded.
An infographic by Periscopic attempted to quantify the number of years of life ‘stolen’ by gun crime in the US. Periscopic felt ‘compelled’ to share the infographic with the world, and the world took notice.
Humans are visual animals. 70% of our sensory receptors are in our eyes. We can get a sense of a visual scene in less than 1/10th of a second. That’s why we find infographics engaging, shareable, inspirational.
In the whitepaper, you’ll learn what infographics are, why they’re so important, and how to make them yourself. Download today and add infographics to your communications armoury. Download your free copy here.