Writing Content that Sticks!
If you’re not telling your story, who’s going to read it?
Reading your market, re-thinking your story and how you need to tell it. Then, ‘how do I know it’s good?’ – measuring your content for grammar, punctuation and readability. With practical hands-on practice. Writing it, doing it!
Duration – 1 day – £497+VAT
Who is it for?
Companies typically with less than 20 staff who have run out of ideas for content and who need a fresh approach.
You’re currently writing online and offline material. Your English grammar, punctuation and vocabulary is all good.
What you will learn
- Research formats, ideas stimulation
- Brand consistency and personality, voice and tone
- Reader types
- Avoiding writing just ‘noise’
- Creating a content strategy, research and plagiarism
- ‘Story stacking’, hooks, subject headers, styling.
- Writing techniques and structure
- Crafting, cutting and dicing powerful content
- Straplines and subject headers
- Dual readership
- How to measure content quality
- Press releases
- Social Media