Become a UX master and Gain a UX Certification from the BCS – The Chartered Institute for IT
The goal of this course is to guide you through the most essential UX tools and processes as user research, personas, wireframe and clickable prototypes and build amazing and useful user experiences in fast growing digital market.
This User Experience course based on The BCS Foundation provides the well structured pathway for UX students to demonstrate their skills and increase their careers in User Experience. After this course you will be able confidently manage UX processes by proven user centred design framework which is based on the usability standard ISO 9241-210. This standard encapsulates best practice based on BCS (The independent certifying organisation The Chartered Institute for IT ). ISO 9241-210 has been debated by a team of international experts and that sets out the fundamental competencies of UX field. In this course you will gain competitive experiences with the various question types that will come up in the exam of BCS Foundation.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- You are Design practitioner, developer, product manager, marketer, usability professional, or decision-maker who wants to take their skills to the next level.
- You are looking for an initial understanding or more strategic view of user experience
- You are looking for a great foundation to go on and learn the more in-depth areas covered in our other related courses
No previous design experience required, but you should have a basic working knowledge of either Windows or Mac.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Build and grow strategic partnerships for your business
- Choose effective language to use in difficult conversations
- Build a UX portfolio to boost your job prospects
- Demonstrate your objectively proven skills in user experience teams and agencies – Become successful and competitive specialist in fast growing UX market
- Achieve professional competence to solve different kinds of issues
- Confidently manage UX processes by proven, user centred design framework based on the usability standard ISO 9241-210
- be prepared for and take the BCS UX Certified exam