Become a UX master and Gain a UX Certification from the BCS – The Chartered Institute for IT
The goal of this course is to guide you through the essential UX tools and processes as user research, personas, user stories, information architecture, visual design principles, prototypes and different kinds of testings.
After this course, you will be able to confidently manage UX processes by proven user-centred design framework based on the usability standard ISO 9241-210. This standard encapsulates best practice based on BCS(The independent certifying organisation The Chartered Institute for IT). ISO 9241-210 has been created by a team of international experts, and that sets out the fundamental competencies of UX field. In this course, you will gain competitive experience in various questions that will be asked in the BCS Foundation exam.
In parallel (alongside with the theory) students have three (3) different kinds of practice activities:
- Quick wins
- Short physical tasks relying on particular topics; tests after the lessons in which students demonstrate their knowledge by solving various issues in different test scenarios
- And the biggest activity lasting up to 40 minutes every day where students build an interactive product
By the end of the course, students have strong UX knowledge, prepared for the BCS foundation exam and showcase of their first product prototypes
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- You are Design practitioner, developer, product manager, marketer, usability professional, or decision-maker who wants to take their skills to the next level and achieve the confidence in the UX market
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Build and grow strategic partnerships for your business
- Prepare UX portfolio with properly framed documentation
- A clear understanding of step by step product building processes
- In-depth knowledge of all UX roles and hence understanding where you fit the best in UX field and the responsibility of the UX lead
- Choose an effective language to use in challenging conversations
- Demonstrate your objectively proven skills in user experience teams and agencies – Become a successful and competitive specialist in fast-growing UX market
- Gain the skills of the highly qualified researcher or tester
- Increases business conversions and market shares with a good UX
- Achieve professional competence to solve different kinds of issues
- Confidently manage UX processes by proven, user centred design framework based on the usability standard ISO 9241-210
- Be prepared for and take the BCS UX Certified exam
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Repeat for Free
18 month class retake included.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Still Not Convinced?
If you have any gaps in your knowledge or want to refresh your skills, you are more than welcome to come back and retake the live online class free of charge up to 18 months after you have taken the class.
If you don’t absolutely LOVE your class, we’ll give you a full refund! Let us know on the FIRST day of your training if something isn’t quite right and give us a chance to fix it or give you your money back.
We think our prices are pretty fair but we won’t be beaten on our fee. We’ll match and discount by 10% any like-for-like Training course price.
Equipped with years of industry experience our instructors will assure a successful leap in your knowledge, improvement and preparation.
“The investment in knowledge pays the best interests.”
~ Benjamin Franklin
9:00 – 11:00 11:00 – 11:15 11:15 – 13:00 13:00 – 14:00 14:00 – 16:30
9:00 – 11:00
11:00 – 11:15
11:15 – 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 16:30
How You Want To Learn
London HQ 12-13 Clerkenwell Green Manchester Universal Square Glasgow 111 Union St Live-Online Worldwide
Where You Want To Learn
12-13 Clerkenwell Green
111 Union St