The purpose of this UX Design course is to lead you through the stages involved in building a web or mobile application through to the end prototype ready for testing. Using a series of engaging assignments, you will build a fully functional prototype.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Design practitioners, developers, product managers, marketers, usability professionals, and decision-makers who have some experience creating products but want to take their skills and processes to the next level.
- Those who want to work better with user experience teams and agencies
- Looking for an initial understanding or more strategic view of user experience
- Looking for a great foundation to go on and learn the more in-depth areas covered in our other related courses
No previous design experience required, but you should have a basic working knowledge of either Windows or Mac.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify business goals and user needs
- Use observation/interviews techniques to gather rich user data
- Analyse user data to extract pain points and create personas and storyboards
- Develop ideas and solutions
- Design basic wireframes to establish how user will use your product
- Create low fidelity prototypes to test and verify your concept