Duration – 3 days @ £1297+VAT
Who is it for?
New managers, new leaders, or seasoned managers especially in organisations who recognise the need for change and new thinking in a fast-moving world. We also find that managers with teams that are newly formed/merged, disenchanted or where there’s low morale or high staff turnover benefit hugely from this course. It’s an investment of your time that you’ll find extremely worthwhile.
You have 5 + years’ work experience in either the private or public sectors.
What you will learn
As you move up the ladder, your time becomes others’ time so you’ll need to better manage yourself
- Your business – core beliefs, values and standards – what are they?
- Planning, productivity measures, mapping and prioritising
- Closing the gap between you and your team. Inclusion and gaining respect
- Consistency. Setting the bar. Common values and standards Having fun at work…. Humour and how it can work
- Coaching and shaping a team to create ideas
- New perspective on leading teams. Getting the best from your team experts
- Meetings – 1-2-1’s and four types of meetings. Getting the best results.
- Reporting – making sure you know what’s going on, hotspots, trouble spots, what could ‘stop the engine’?
- Root Cause analysis
- Decision Making & Leadership
- Handling conflict.
- Learning body language
- Situation management, behaviour, conflict, performance management people who don’t fit in and disciplinary matters. Crisis management. Disciplinaries