The transition from non-manager to manager is a tough call!
It’s a role where you must quickly ‘step-up’ and lead others to their full potential. This business management workshop has been designed to build inspired teams by understanding your role, developing goals, conquering setbacks, and motivating people. This workshop goes far beyond simple management training.
THREE DAY MASTERCLASS OUTLINE
- Introduction to change – The 5 key principles of change.
- Key roles in organisational change.
- Revealing your readiness for change.
- Perspective and integration – The benefits of change and innovation.
- The choices model and the burning platform.
- Organisational culture, Emotional Intelligence.
- Resilience, empathy and communicating effectively by encouraging others.
- Discovery – Providing motivation and self reframing for yourself and others.
- Experiencing integration after the change.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Professionals in a Management or Change Management positions including Project Managers, HR and key stakeholders responsible for delivering or communicating change.
OUTCOME AND BENEFITS
- You’re provided with a logical framework to assist gaining perspective on change.
- Learn how to communicate effectively during change.
- Techniques to guide you through transitional periods.
- Awareness to develop strategies to help teams perform at their highest potential.
- How to overcome resistance and retain your key players.
9:30 – 11:00
11:00 – 11:15
11:15 – 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 16:30
How You Want To Learn
Where You Want To Learn
12-13 Clerkenwell Green