Social Selling – How to use social media to sell more, better, faster
What is today’s most powerful method for customer engagement and sales? Social media. Traditional marketing methods like – cold calling, telemarketing, snail-mail letters and ‘referral hoping’ are expensive and slow for switched-on sales professionals. Today, if you are in a sales and business development role, social media is vital for leveraging networks of warm leads.
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in learning how to leverage social media to grow their business. This class is perfect for anyone who works in sales who would like to learn how to use social media to increase sales, find new leads and opportunities and to keep your existing clients closer to you.
What you will learn
- Use social media and the different social media tools to generate leads and improve your overall sales performance
- Find your customers and prospects on social networks, online communities and discussion forums
- Update your personal sales profile on all relevant social networks and start expanding your online connections
- Find new sales opportunities by listening to online conversations from your clients, prospects and other relevant sales influencers
- Start online conversations with clients and prospects through discussion groups, blogs, online events etc. Turning clients and prospects into friends
- Start sharing content with your connections through Linkedin, Twitter, Blogging etc. Turning them into leads
- Use tools like Linkedin and Twitter to research decision making units in your customers and prospects