A 2-day training course aimed at providing business owners with the tools and resources to command today’s latest digital strategies effectively and profitably. Perfect for Corporate marketing managers and directors, business-to-business or business-to-consumer marketers, advertising agency professionals, SME Owners and Management serious about using social media to attract new business.
- How to determine which social media channels will best fit your audience and objectives
- What metrics is important and how to measure social media in your organization
- How to put together a social media strategy and tactical plan to put social media to work immediately
- How organizations have successfully used social media and what you can apply from their successes
- Where social media fits in the consumer purchase process and how you can leverage it for brand feedback
- A thorough and practical understanding of all aspects of social media
- An integrated presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and other relevant social media networks
- Published your blog to develop your social media presence
- Integrated these social media networks within your existing website
- Tools in place to measure results of your social media efforts
And the most important thing that you’ll come away with after attending this class is your very own Social Media Blueprint for your own business. You’ll have a full understanding of where you want to go and what you need to do to get there
Who is this course for?
- Corporate marketing managers and directors responsible for charting the course for the next generation of marketing in their organization
- Business-to-Business marketers seeking to develop a community with their clients and leverage Social Media to grow their vertical market share.
- Business-to-Consumer marketers seeking a competitive edge by understanding and mobilizing their customer base on the Internet through Social Media vehicles.
- Advertising agency professionals responsible for bringing the latest marketing solutions to bear on their clients’ marketing challenges
- SME Owners and Management who are serious about using Social Media to attract new business as well as keeping in
Participants who want to enroll on this course should bring their laptops that are able to?connect to Wifi. You must have a keen interest in getting to know about the social media platforms and how to apply them