You may have the best product, portfolio or service in the world, but if you cannot pitch or tell customers and prospects your story – it will remain the best-kept secret.
We’ll show in just a few easy steps how to prepare and deliver a great pitch with structure and humour that will convince your audience that you’re the best candidate for their business.
ONE DAY MASTERCLASS OUTLINE
- Plan a pitch keeping the audience in mind.
- Developing clear objectives for your pitch.
- Use ‘attention grabbers’ to enhance your message.
- Develop effective visual aids and why listening is key.
- How to use several different methods and tools for pitching.
- Overcome your fear and use a more positive style.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Professionals who want to feel more confident about presenting themselves, their ideas, solutions or their work to either an internal or external audience. This is a popular workshop for Freelancers and newly appointed Managers who report to their Executive.
OUTCOME AND BENEFITS
- Learn and get comfortable with your own unique style and delivery.
- Discover how to ask and answer ‘power questions’.
- Ability to handle objections and spot closing signals to win more business.
9:30 – 11:00
11:00 – 11:15
11:15 – 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 16:30
How You Want To Learn
Where You Want To Learn
12-13 Clerkenwell Green