In this class you will learn about the most advanced techniques in Adobe Photoshop. You will gain knowledge how to make animations, use 3D objects to incorporate them in your 2D artwork, work with Smart objects, HDR and Camera RAW images, create professional selections, work with Layer and Clipping masks, design and prepare websites for developers, create digital art and so much more.
Who is this course for?
This class is for advanced users of Photoshop with firm understanding of all the general concepts of using the application. On this course, we learn the most advanced techniques and lots of best practice. This course is intense, so for those with doubts in their knowledge we recommend the Photoshop Yellow Belt and Green Belt courses first or to consult our sales team and the instructors.
Firm understanding of working with layers, masking, making selections, using adjustment layers, working non-destructively, using the pen tool, retouching images and using typography. You also need to know the meaning of the following technical terms: resolution, bit depth, colour mode and channels, vector/pixel graphics, depth of field, bezier curves and non-destructive editing.
You will have taken the Academy Class Photoshop 201: Green Belt class or have a similar experience.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Make use of the Camera RAW plugin to handle RAW and HDR images
- Create and combine 3D objects from Photoshop layers
- Import and paint 3D objects made in other applications
- Animate layers and edit video layers in Photoshop
- Undertake studio and advanced techniques
- Enhance your workflow with advanced shortcuts batch processes and actions