Online Marketing is all about ensuring your business, product or service is maximising the potential of the Internet. Ever typed a product name into Google and been instantly impressed by the first name that appeared on the list? This does not happen by accident. It is the outcome of clever online marketing tactics implemented by clever online marketing professionals. This Introduction to Online Marketing course will teach you these tactics and more.
This three-day course is a must for small, medium and large businesses, looking to use a proven approach to reaching both new and existing customers. Our interactive, comprehensive Introduction to Online Marketing Course is also a good starting point for marketers looking to expand their career, brush up on their skills and knowledge or move into a different sphere.
Who is this course for?
- Marketing managers and directors responsible for charting the course for the next generation of marketing in their organization
- Advertising agency professionals responsible for bringing the latest marketing solutions to bear on their clients’ marketing challenges
- SME Owners and Management who are serious about using Online Marketing to attract new business as well as keeping in contact with existing clients.
This training course is the perfect starting place for online marketing novices or business owners wanting to know how to start promoting their products and services online. During the workshop our online marketing expert will run through the majority of online marketing options currently available. The course covers the basic elements of search engine optimisation, social media marketing, online advertising, mobile marketing, email marketing, location services and analytics.
Drawing on examples of successful online marketing case studies and, where relevant, discussing the different online marketing activities in the context of your business and marketplace, this course will provide a good grounding for those looking to start marketing their business online.
What you will learn
- Understanding digital marketing jargon, the key channels and the underlying principles
- How to put together a digital marketing strategy
- How to set KPIs for your online marketing activity
- How to develop integrated Search Marketing strategies
- Understanding Social Media marketing in a business context
- How to effectively plan your email marketing campaigns
- Selecting online display advertising networks and banner formats
- How to use Mobile apps, mobile web and location-based services
- Analytics: what to measure and how to manage