We consider ourselves effective when we get things done. The challenge for an effective leader is how to get things done through the actions of others. This means getting people focused, willing and able.
This course will help you to grow the talent of your team; increasing their engagement and productivity. It will give you insights into how you can operate proactively rather than reactively. You will learn how to communicate your vision to your team and gain their buy-in.
Who is this course for?
The course will benefit experienced managers who wish to develop their management skill and become a better leader.
What you will learn?
- Understand the important differences between managing and leading
- Communicate your vision to gain team commitment
- Motivate people in the right way
- Coach others to achieve key objectives
- Manage your own and others’ time
- Praise appropriately
- Deal with under-performance
- Use strategic planning tools
- Build and influence important relationships
- Manage conflicts
- Manage stress levels in yourself and others