Please note this class is run over two sessions, dates shown show 1st module dates only
A team leader’s role has changed in recent years, often doing much more with much less. Technology has flattened organisational structures and the role now requires the flexibility and leadership capacity to manage multi-disciplinary teams, often remotely.
Who is this course for?
This course is for all leaders working in the technical field and explores the contemporary challenges of performing in a fast-paced multi-site, sometimes global environment.
We will send out a Belbin report for delegates to complete prior to the course.
What you will learn
- Display the knowledge, skills and behaviors to project confidence
- Understand how to build trust as a leader of a remote or virtual team
- Develop proven communication strategies for a variety of situations
- Unleash the talent within your team by understanding strengths and focusing on areas for development
- Chair effective technical team meetings
- Develop coaching and feedback skills that lead to enhanced performance
- Manage time and allocate resources effectively
- Think creatively in order to problem solve and make the right decisions
- Present confidently in order to influence others.