Getting the best from your team!
Duration – I day – £497+VAT
Who is it for?
Seasoned or new managers who have been assigned to a new or a large team, or those with a mixed team and who need everyone to pull together.
There’s really no need to go off on an awayday and learn how to make a raft, get soaked and then slap each other on the back at the bar; this course works!
An understanding of business techniques
What you will learn
- How to motivate and bring your staff onside
- Gaining confidence from and for your team
- Getting the best from mixed ages, different ethnicity, gender, expertise, experience and skills.
- Under-performance – working through it
- Ideas generation, change, using special skills and expertise.
- Making Time work
- ‘Getting the best from the new breed of Millennials’ – new perspective from recent research
- 4 tools for work-load mapping
- Tuning and conducting your ‘orchestra’
- We look at how to deal with stress and burnout
You need leaders across the whole company not just in your management team.
Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence – only in constant improvement and constant change – Tom Peters
Marketing – it’s all changed! A lot of the old rules don’t work anymore; these tools and techniques will re-position your thinking and get you to market.