Getting the best from your team!
Duration – I day – £497+VAT
Who is it for?
Either seasoned or new managers who have been assigned to a new or a large team, or those with a mixed team and who need everyone to pull together.
There’s really no need to go off on an awayday and learn how to make a raft, get soaked and then slap each other on the back at the bar. Those ‘courses’ are only remembered for the fun later. This course works!
What you will learn
- How to motivate and bring your staff onside
- Gaining confidence from and for your team
- Getting the best from mixed ages, different ethnicity, gender, expertise, experience and skills.
- Under-performance – working through it
- Ideas generation, change, developing special skills and expertise.
- Making Time Work – for everyone
- ‘Getting the best from the new breed of Millennials’ – new perspective from recent research
- Tools for work-load mapping
- Tuning and conducting your ‘orchestra’
- We look at how to deal with stress and burnout
- You need leaders across the whole company not just in your management team.
Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence – only in constant improvement and constant change
– Tom Peters