How to pitch – How to get your customers to buy
Duration – I day
You need to get in front of customers and prospects or, frankly, you don’t have a business. Where there’s demand, customers love to buy but hate being sold to.
You cannot learn this unique course content from Google, YouTube, etc! It matches structure with a neat set of tools to your particular style and delivery. There are no flash tricks or deceptions.
Who is it for?
- Business owners who are good at what they do, but struggle when it comes to ‘selling themselves’ or their products/services to prospects.
- People whose companies are growing and they want someone to do the selling element for them. First, they need to understand how it works themselves. Then, send their new recruit(s).
- That you have some customer-facing experience and have regular contact on the phone or have met (some of) your customers
What you will learn
Buyers want honesty, proven experience, case studies, the truth about how your product will help them, then product reliability and after-sales support. We work through each of these elements.
- How to prepare, understand the prospect, set memorable first impressions, to build a credible story, what and how to deliver.
- An easy-to-remember stepped system:
- Preparation and first impressions
- How to pitch, reading the room
- Confidence through the sales structure, insightful questions
- Delivering your story – visuals, content
- Body language, yours and theirs
- Involving your audience
- Creating understanding and belief
- Powerful questions
- Closing signals
- Looking for and handling objections
- Going for the close
- Case Studies
- Last impressions and follow-up
- Account management
Time is made to create your own formula from our template and to practice your new-found skills.