The speed of change is driving the need for organisations to continually innovate, find new ways of working, new products, new solutions and move beyond problems to resolution quickly. This problem solving course is essential for any professional involved in creative problem solving at any level.
Our two day workshop improves how you analyse problems, generate creative solutions, and decide what direction to take.
TWO DAY MASTERCLASS OUTLINE
- Find your problem solving style – Self-assessment.
- Defining problems systematically.
- Learning the Fish Bone Diagrams / Ishikawa/ Cause and Effect diagrams.
- Discover Brainstorming models – Reverse Brainstorming and SCAMMPERR.
- Understand how to use force field analysis and decision matrix’s.
- Create your own MAP (massive action plan).
- Prioritize actions and assign roles with milestones.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Professionals involved in creative problem solving and new product development.
OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS
- Practical tools for problem solving.
- Confidence in direction and decisions made.
- Improved strategic thinking and plans.
- Developed research and insight skills.
9:30 – 11:00
11:00 – 11:15
11:15 – 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 16:30
How You Want To Learn
Where You Want To Learn
12-13 Clerkenwell Green