Website design can be confusing to get started with. But with our Adobe Certified Instructor led class we will show you how Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Flash (or Edge) can make it simple. Two of the most important software programs when building websites are Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Flash (or Edge) . Learn the basics of Dreamweaver and Flash (or Edge) and in just 5 days you’ll be creating your very own attractive and workable websites.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for novice Adobe Flash (or Edge) and Adobe Dreamweaver users. People who want to learn how to build websites using Flash (or Edge) and Dreamweaver.
To gain the most from this class, students should be familiar with the web and its terminology. You should have a basic working knowledge of either the Windows or Mac interface as well as exposure to either Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint. You should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Adobe Dreamweaver Interface Basics,
- Creating a website,
- Controlling document structure,
- Intro to Cascading Style Sheets,
- Adding Graphics,
- Building Successful Site Navigation,
- Designing Pages with CSS,
- Fireworks -Dreamweaver integration,
- Creating Templates and Site Maintenance,
- Create an Adobe Flash (or Edge) Document,
- Set up a Adobe Flash (or Edge) document,
- Import and create graphics,
- Use Adobe Flash (or Edge) drawing tools,
- Create and use symbols,
- Produce Motion and Shape animations,
- Import Sound and Video,
- Use Scipt Assist and Behaviors to add simple interactivity
- Publish an Adobe Flash (or Edge) Document in one of several formats