The ultimate class for those new to design software and desktop publishing. No matter what background or industry you are from – this class will give you the practical skills you need to jumpstart your talents as a designer. These are tools of choice for designer and marketers all across the world. Adobe Creative Cloud is the state-of-the-art graphics software collection that combines the best software in the publishing world. Packed full of hints and tips, short cuts and techniques, this Academy Class offers a full on 6 days of training on the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. The package does not have a schedule of its own so simply pick which course you want to start with and check out the dates for that particular class.
Courses included in this package:
- InDesign 101: Yellow Belt
- Photoshop 101: Yellow Belt
- Illustrator 101: Yellow Belt
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Designers, pre-press professionals, architects, production managers, marketing, small business owners, web designers and anyone who wishes to master the Creative Cloud should attend this class. Special attention is paid to learning production workflows used by professionals in industry, keyboard short cuts, automating workflow and special effects techniques.
You should have a basic working knowledge of either the Windows or Mac interface as well as exposure to either Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint. You should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
InDesign 101: Yellow Belt
- Confidently use the essential feature of the application
- Setup multiple page documents
- Import and format text using paragraph and character styles
- Place and arrange images
- Prepare and publish documents for screen or print
Photoshop 101: Yellow Belt
- Remove red eyes, blemishes, scratches, etc. using retouch technique
- Improve image colours and adjust contrast and brightness settings
- Create simple compositions by blending images together
- Add text and modify type settings in your designs
- Output artwork for web, print or video
Illustrator 101: Yellow Belt
- Set up Illustrator projects and identify project requirements
- Prepare graphics for web, print and video format text using various Typographical features and techniques
- Apply design principles to create graphic compositions
- Modify and apply colours
- Create symbols, place images and organise artwork using layers
- Archive, export, and publish graphics