Content marketing is the art and science of using free content to promote your business and make sales. “Content” includes blog posts, newsletters, videos, reports and other kinds of information or entertainment. In this Content Marketing workshop, you will learn how to craft and execute an effective content marketing strategy for your business. You will learn how to create content, the different distribution techniques available and how to measure the effectiveness of your content.
Who Is It For?
Marketing executives, business owners and managers who are interested in developing their marketing skills to build a content marketing approach into their marketing plan.
What You Will Learn
- Why content marketing is important and its key benefits
- Planning your content marketing strategy
- Understand the role that content marketing plays in the owned, paid and earned media model
- How blogging plays an important role in content marketing.
- How to measure and evaluate the impact of content marketing
- The role that content marketing plays in SEO
- How to run campaigns (competitions, contests) to promote your content
- What tools are available for Content development