Making time WORK – Wouldn’t you love to have more time to think and be productive?
Duration – 1 Day
How often does your day just fizzle out, you feel brain-dead and you struggle to even recall the work you’ve done?
Time must work for you or your passion, interests and unscheduled interruptions will consume your productivity. This one-day course will save you 4 clear days a month by giving you a set of clever new tools and techniques guaranteed to save 20% of the working week for you and your colleagues.
First delivered in sample form at the Academy Class Designers Fiesta in September ’17, this new course will change your perspective. We’ll work through your time pressures and you’ll be able to utilise these new skills the next day.
Who is it for?
- All business owners, individuals, sole traders, small & large companies, managers and team leaders. For larger companies – departments/ teams attending as a group.
- Those individuals or groups who recognise their productivity is being hampered by a lack of structure, too much clutter, and time being wasted by distractions, unproductive meetings, re-educating staff, poor processes and comms.
That you’ve been in formal work for at least 12 months and you understand your role and genre.
What you will learn
- How to save and re-appoint 20% of your week.
- You’ll learn more about yourself and your preferences, when you are you are most productive and when to let go. We’ll help you follow a plan.
- How to change your emphasis each day.
- Seven time-saving tools that you’ll wish you’d picked up years ago.
- Controlling your email and phone calls
- Client protocols
- We’ll show you how to set 4 meeting types and set them to work, maximise time, priming, looking for signals, set and work through agendas and actions, and – whether it’s your meeting, a client’s or another – how to cut time by a half.
- Concentration techniques.