Coaching is key to getting the best out of your people. Knowing when to coach and how to use coaching to great effect can accelerate performance improvement. Coaching is extremely cost effective and reaps great rewards for both the coach and the coached.
Who is this course for
You will benefit from this course if you are a first line manager who is new to, or has limited experience of coaching.
You will learn
- Define coaching and describe the coaching cycle
- Identify what helps and what hinders the coaching process
- Enhance your skills as a coach including the use of feedback to help individuals develop
- Develop the confidence to encourage people to solve their own work problems
- Recognise coaching opportunities to develop staff