If your idea of team building involves holding hands and skipping into a forest to do fun activities, then this isn’t the workshop for you.
Instead we focus on what it takes to equip the members of your team with the essential skills and mindset to be more productive, proactive and reliable.
This team building course is designed to build a dynamic, effective team that enjoys the work environment and consistently achieves more.
ONE DAY MASTERCLASS OUTLINE
- Introduction to teams and why they’re essential.
- How you perform as a team member – All at sea assessment.
- Models of high performing team members – The nine team roles.
- Build a team and get them pointing in the same direction.
- Developing common team goals and getting people on-board.
- Characteristics of high performing teams and learning the art of delegation.
- The Kelly affair – Team communication activity.
- Building trust and gaining co-operative relationships.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Executives, Managers, Project Leaders and professionals looking to improve team communication, cohesion, productivity and relationships.
OUTCOME AND BENEFITS
- Understand the key advantages of high performing teams.
- Identify the attitude, skills and knowledge of team members.
- Improve problem solving and listening skills.
- Ability to create team innovation and deliver brainstorming techniques.
- Accomplish tasks and projects faster.
- Put in place key models to communicate more effectively with teams.
- Develop relationships and build trust quickly.
- Learn how to facilitate to avoid conflict and break tension between others.
9:30 – 11:00
11:00 – 11:15
11:15 – 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 16:30
How You Want To Learn
Where You Want To Learn
12-13 Clerkenwell Green