Research proves that while most of us think we understand ourselves, we often have little idea how others really see us.
This alarming gap leads to misunderstandings, poor performance, increased conflict, poor decision-making and a lack of direction.
In this workshop we’ll develop your image and self awareness removing unconscious attitudes and beliefs that prevent us from becoming better leaders.
ONE DAY MASTERCLASS OUTLINE
- Understanding the term Authentic Leadership and Emotional Intelligence (EI/EQ).
- Learning from leaders who have high EI and the impact it has.
- The Charisma model and how to build trust.
- Exploring self- awareness, self- regulation, social skills, empathy and motivation.
- Identify practical tools and strategies to use in workplace communication.
- Identify the consequences of temperament and trauma on brain chemistry.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Professionals who want to recognise, understand and manage their own emotions and improve their influence with colleagues.
OUTCOME AND BENEFITS
- Create inspiration in others with clearer, open communication.
- Increased levels of employee engagement and retention.
- Manage difficult situations successfully and reduce stress.
- Increased resilience, positivity and productivity.
9:30 – 11:00 11:00 – 11:15 11:15 – 13:00 13:00 – 14:00 14:00 – 16:30
9:30 – 11:00
11:00 – 11:15
11:15 – 13:00
13:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 16:30
How You Want To Learn
London HQ 12-13 Clerkenwell Green Manchester Universal Square Live-Online Worldwide
Where You Want To Learn
12-13 Clerkenwell Green