Zero to Illustrator Hero in just 5 days and gain the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
Get recognised for the new skills you’ve just gained: Get Certified!
This fast track Illustrator course is for designers and budding developers new to the Illustrator environment, or those that have not had formal training.
You’ll produce an exciting graphic project using both the classic features and the new and improved tools in Illustrator and will leave this class with the ability to create and incorporate vector graphics for different projects. Get recognised for the new skills you’ve just gained: Get Certified! Don’t just learn Illustrator– get recognised for the knowledge you’ve learned.
Whatever your career path, proven Adobe software expertise will keep you ahead of the curve and help you develop a solid competitive advantage in today’s complex marketplace. Adobe certifications are a reliable validation of your skills and knowledge, and can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity, and enhanced credibility in your field.
You will be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Graphic designers or people transitioning into a design job or taking on design responsibilities who need to use Adobe Illustrator to create illustrations, logos, advertisements or other graphic documents. They may have little or no experience with Illustrator, although they may already use Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
Basic computer skills are necessary to complete this Illustrator course. These skills include; a basic understanding of a computer’s operating system, launching an application, creating and saving files, and copying files from CDs and other media.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Draw and understand Bezier curves
- The root of drawing in Illustrator
- Create a logo using simple shapes
- Accurately place and measure objects in the Illustration window
- Trace and colour your hand drawn artwork with Live Trace
- Live Paint and Live Colour
- Save illustrations for both print and web purposes
- Further adjust Bezier curves by creating Compound paths
- Create Custom Brushes and various Graphic Styles
- Work with Transparency and other raster effects like drop shadows
- Accurately adjust type in an artwork
- Prepare documents for composite and commercial printing
- Enhance the workflow and
- Integration of Illustrator with the rest of Creative Suite