Learn to use Acrobat Pro DC to convert files for digital use. Create interactive forms, collaborate on projects, develop interactive presentations and more. Understand PDF workflows that blend desktop, tablets, mobile devices and the cloud. Create files that can be digitally signed on desktop or mobile device. Use Acrobat’s OCR to convert JPG files to text that matches size, leading, shading and more.
Introducing Adobe Acrobat DC Professional
- Using Acrobat for collaboration on reviews, creating presentations and interactive documents.
- PDF overview: How Acrobat DC Professional is more than just Acrobat Reader.
- Program overview and document navigation.
- Understanding PDF workflows that blend desktop, tablets, mobile devices, and the cloud.
Exploring the Work Area
- Overview of Tools and Toolbars and optimizing the Acrobat workspace.
- Working with the The Task Panes: Tools, Comment, or Share.
- Access Acrobat DC via Adobe-hosted online services and using smart phones and tablets.
Creating Adobe PDF Files
- Creating PDFs from Microsoft Office, by printing and from scanners.
- Creating PDFs from Web pages and converting HTML files to PDF.
- Attaching documents such as spreadsheets, multimedia files, images, and drawings to PDFs.
- Making page related changes such as deleting pages, changing their order and rotating.
- Using the Action Wizard to automate routine, multistep tasks into an Action for making content accessible.
- Using the new, click-and-drag tool, enabling text and image editing inside PDF documents.
- Automatically reflow paragraphs.
- Converting PDF files to Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Create PDF files using mobile devices or the online PDF service services.
New Acrobat CC Mobile Features & Digital Signatures
- Use the new Fill & Sign interface to sign any Acrobat DC file with your finger or keyboard.
- Tracking and sending documents with a subscription versus the free Cloud service.
- Creating PDFs from your camera phone to capture images and convert to PDFs.
- Use Enhance Scans to scan store and enhance receipts, then store them in the cloud.
- Creating PDFs from multiple photos from your camera phone.
- Create, add and import digital identities.
- Overview of security features, including password, certificate and Life Cycle Rights management.
- Secure PDF documents with passwords and certificates.
- Restrict editing, printing and access using PDF security options.
New Acrobat DC’s OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Scan and automatically convert paper documents and forms to PDF with Acrobat’s Optical character recognition (OCR).
- How Acrobat matches up font size, tracking, leading, shading, and more.
- Convert OCR documents into searchable PDF files.
Creating PDF Portfolios
- Portfolio overview: Maximizing your corporate or personal identity.
- Using the PDF Portfolio feature to develop portfolios from different files.
- Assembling InDeSign, Word, Excel, JPG, PowerPoint and Flash files into a portfolio in Acrobat.
- Adding, removing and reordering files in the Portfolio.
Enhancing and Editing PDF Documents
- Editing text and graphics and using the TouchUp Text tool for small text changes.
- Reordering, inserting, extracting and replacing pages.
- Reducing PDF file size and optimizing PDF quality.
- Merging pages from separate PDF files to create one document.
Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- Adding Comments, Notes, Stamps and Document Markup.
- Exporting, Importing, printing and Summarizing comments and other markup.
- Setup PDFs for Email and Web-based reviews.
- Create a list of reviewers and automatically track feedback.
- Using the Send for Shared Review wizard.
- Launching Compare Documents to track changes from one review cycle to the next.
- Using the new Commenting Tool Pane to access markup tools and view comments more easily.
- Streamline PDF management with the Action Wizard.
Using the Adobe Document Cloud
- Using the Adobe Document Cloud service for an online repository.
- Accessing your 5GB of storage space on the Adobe Document Cloud.
- Create PDF files using the online PDF document creation tools.
- Uploading, sharing, and reviewing in real-time.
- Send, share and Embed documents stored in the Adobe Document Cloud into blogs, websites or wikis.
Working with Forms in Acrobat
- Automatic form recognition.
- Adding, editing and formatting fields.
- Creating interactive fields and actions.
- Send forms by email or host them for data collection.
- Exporting and importing form data.
Creating Interactive PDF Documents
- Adding bookmarks, hyperlinks and interactive navigation.
- Inserting, editing and programming buttons.
- Inserting movies, sound and special effects.
- Setting up document initial views and animation.
- Use Acrobat layers to create multiple versions of a document.
Using Acrobat in Professional Printing (Optional)
- Overview of PDF printing standards.
- Review of print production tools, including separations and overprint preview.
- How the Object Inspector analyzes images and objects.
- Using the Object Inspector to see details such as resolution, sizing, color space, and other graphic attributes.
Public Scheduled Classes
Come into one of our centrally located training facilities. Small class sizes, industry experienced instructors, and many classes lead towards certification.
Attend a real-time class without leaving home.
We can organise training for you. We can do it for only one person or a group. Give us a call an we can make arrangements for your course.
Live Online Training
With our online toolbox let your global team learn together. Give us a call and we can make arrangements for your course.
Academy In A Case
If you can’t come to us we can come to you. Give us a call and we can make arrangements for your course.
Spreading the cost of your training
You know that in the long term it pays to be skilled up in the latest software. But you’ll also know that, in the short term, investing in yourself can feel painful on your pocket. So we’ve got a solution that will help you learn the skills you need, at a monthly price that you can afford.
Introducing Academy Class Payments.
Because we’re committed to your success, we’re offering you the opportunity to pay for your training monthly, rather than the whole cost upfront. We want to remove every barrier we can to your success, and if having the flexibility to spread the cost of your training helps you, as it helps thousands of others, then let’s do it.
Save With Academy Class Vouchers
Academy Class Vouchers are a flexible, cost-effective solution for training multiple individuals within a team or across an organisation and allow any member within your organisation to book a training course anytime over a 12 month period.
Multiple users can make dramatic savings, booking 10 to 30 day training blocks from the Academy Class schedule. It’s up to you how many Academy Class Vouchers you purchase.
All you need to remember is that, the more you buy, the more you save.