Learn how to service and repair iOS devices, on a course from an Apple Authorised Service Training Centre.
This is a course that leads to the official Apple certification: Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT). This certification verifies your ability to perform basic troubleshooting and repair of iOS devices, such as the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Examinations: Two examinations are mandatory to achieve the qualification.
Does your business rely on iOS devices or do you support iOS devices and require a reliable way to service these in-house if the hardware fails? Do you aim to work for an Apple Store as a Genius or work for an Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP)? If the answer is yes, you need to become Apple Hardware Certified.
Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT) certification verifies your ability to perform basic troubleshooting and repair of iOS devices, such as iPhone and iPad.
The ACiT certification exams emphasise identifying and resolving common iOS problems, and using Apple Service and Support products and practices to effectively repair Apple hardware.
This four-day course encompasses all training required to pass the certification exams associated in becoming an Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT). The course is a mixture of leader-led theory and extensive hands on practicals, including take apart sessions on the latest Apple iOS devices.
- Some basic IT knowledge is advisable.
- Some basic knowledge of using an iOS device is preferred.
- If you’re in any doubt about your suitability for this course, please call our training pros on 0800 043 8889 who will be pleased to discuss your training needs in more detail.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Apple iOS Range. Their specifications, key features and hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Complete training on how to troubleshoot the hardware inside iOS devices.
- Demonstrations by certified Apple Hardware Trainers on repair techniques.
- Instructor led extensive student hands on take apart labs with the current iOS Range.
- Overview of the current iOS Operation System (iOS 9) including configuration and updates, features and troubleshooting.
Please note that ACiT certification by itself does not allow a technician to order Apple parts. Apple parts are ordered via the GSX system, which only AASP’s and Self Certified Repair centres have access too. Information on becoming authorized for servicing Apple products can be found at www.apple.com/support/programs