For the chance to win a FREE course:
- Create a design for the Academy Class training room wall. You can use the following keywords to get you started: humming bird, network, creativity, infographics, training, fun, learn, community, ambitious, professional learning.
- Fill in the form below and upload your design.
We will then post your design to our Instagram page, where it will include the hashtag #AcademyClassContest2017 and will be voted on. The design with the most likes will be declared the winner.
Deadline: 9th May, 12:00 GMT
Voting period: 9th to 21st May
Winner will be announced on 22nd May
Here’s the previous wall mural we had before:
The design needs to be for a wall like on one of our training rooms (around 2 x 5 metres)
Submit your design here:
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom.
- Employees of Academy Class and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Academy Class reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Academy Class assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
- The winner will be the one that receives the maximum of votes for his design.
- The Prize is Academy Class training courses in the value of £1000 and there is no cash alternative. You can choose any public scheduled training course listed on academyclass.com website. Course availability depends on the empty seats and trainer availability. You can choose to take a training course in one of Academy Class course locations based on the listed schedule.
- The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Academy Class reserves the right to use the name of the winner in any publicity both in paper and online.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Academy Class as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
Delegate substitutions are acceptable provided notice is given prior to course commencement and that the substitute delegate meets all course prerequisites or is approved by Academy Class management.
Prize must be redeemed by the 2017.12.31