Adobe’s certification programs meet a wide variety of needs. Whether you are an aspiring student, a digital media professional or an educator, you’ll find that being certified makes a difference.
Give yourself a promotion: become an Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) or an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and set yourself apart from other creatives and IT professionals. Consistently demonstrate expertise with Adobe products and platforms through certification. Would you like to stand out and differentiate your knowledge on Adobe products? Learn more about how you can become an ACA or ACE.
As an individual, an Adobe Certified credential allows you to:
- Differentiate yourself from competitors
- Get your CV noticed
- Attract and win new business
- Gain recognition from your employer
- Leverage the power of the Adobe brand
As a business, use the Adobe Certified credentials as a benchmark so you can:
- Find the right person for the job
- Quickly assess candidate skill level
- Invest in and promote your most promising employees
Autodesk Certification can help you succeed in your design career—providing benefits to both you and your employer.
A reliable validation of your skills and knowledge, Autodesk Certification can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity and enhanced credibility in your field.
In addition to improving your skill set, earning Autodesk Certification provides the following advantages and benefits:
- Enhanced Skills and Recognition – Autodesk Certification provides validation of your skills and knowledge along with industry recognition of your achievements.
- Electronic Certificate – Once certified, you receive access to an electronic certificate suitable for printing and framing. You may reprint this certificate as often as you like. Your certificate is available anytime through your Autodesk Online system profile.
- Certification Logo – After passing the certification exam, you receive the official Autodesk Certification logo for use on business cards, résumés, and letterhead, identifying you as Autodesk Certified. Your logo kit is available through your Autodesk Online system profile.
- Immediate Diagnostic Feedback – Whether or not you pass the exam, you receive immediate feedback on areas to improve your Autodesk application skills. Your score report with feedback is available at any time through your Autodesk Online system profile.
- Listing on Autodesk in the Certified Users Database – Once certified, you can choose to have your contact information and certifications listed in Autodesk’s publically available database. This is an excellent way to immediately demonstrate your certification status to prospective employers.
CERTIFIED USER EXAMS