Adobe’s certification programs meet a wide variety of needs. Whether you are an aspiring student, a digital media professional or an educator, you’ll find that being certified makes a difference.
Give yourself a promotion: become an Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) or an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and set yourself apart from other creatives and IT professionals. Consistently demonstrate expertise with Adobe products and platforms through certification. Would you like to stand out and differentiate your knowledge on Adobe products? Learn more about how you can become an ACA or ACE.
As an individual, an Adobe Certified credential allows you to:
- Differentiate yourself from competitors
- Get your CV noticed
- Attract and win new business
- Gain recognition from your employer
- Leverage the power of the Adobe brand
As a business, use the Adobe Certified credentials as a benchmark so you can:
- Find the right person for the job
- Quickly assess candidate skill level
- Invest in and promote your most promising employees
Autodesk Certification can help you succeed in your design career—providing benefits to both you and your employer.
A reliable validation of your skills and knowledge, Autodesk Certification can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity and enhanced credibility in your field.
In addition to improving your skill set, earning Autodesk Certification provides the following advantages and benefits:
- Enhanced Skills and Recognition – Autodesk Certification provides validation of your skills and knowledge along with industry recognition of your achievements.
- Electronic Certificate – Once certified, you receive access to an electronic certificate suitable for printing and framing. You may reprint this certificate as often as you like. Your certificate is available anytime through your Autodesk Online system profile.
- Certification Logo – After passing the certification exam, you receive the official Autodesk Certification logo for use on business cards, résumés, and letterhead, identifying you as Autodesk Certified. Your logo kit is available through your Autodesk Online system profile.
- Immediate Diagnostic Feedback – Whether or not you pass the exam, you receive immediate feedback on areas to improve your Autodesk application skills. Your score report with feedback is available at any time through your Autodesk Online system profile.
- Listing on Autodesk in the Certified Users Database – Once certified, you can choose to have your contact information and certifications listed in Autodesk’s publically available database. This is an excellent way to immediately demonstrate your certification status to prospective employers.
CERTIFIED USER EXAMS
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL EXAMS
Get Unity Certified
Stand out from the crowd and improve your chances of landing that dream job by becoming a Unity Certified Developer.
Validate your Unity knowledge and skills and earn a credential to help build your resume and communicate your skills to employers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s covered on the exam?
The Unity Certified Developer Exam covers foundational skills for video game development with Unity. The exam is composed of 100 questions spanning 16 areas of competency and is intended to evaluate an individual’s knowledge for a comprehensive understanding of the game production process. Question formats include multiple choice, hot spot, drag-and-drop, and matching. For a detailed outline of the topic areas covered on the exam, please review the Unity Certified Developer Exam Objectives (PDF)
How should I prepare for the exam?
Some individuals may determine after reviewing the Unity Certified Developer Exam Objectives that they are ready for the exam based on their existing knowledge and experience. Others may feel that they need to complete additional preparatory learning. The Unity Certified Developer Courseware is recommended but not required for exam preparation. Courseware is available for purchase online at certification.unity.com and Unity Plus, Pro, and Enterprise Subscription customers are eligible for free limited-time access to the program.
How long is the exam?
The exam is approximately 100 questions, with a time limit of 90 minutes. If you do not complete the exam within the allowed time, you will be graded on the portion you have completed when time runs out.
What should I bring to the exam?
Please bring a government-issued photo ID, proof of identity is required at check in. You will also need to bring your own Wi-Fi enabled laptop; a mouse and power cord are also recommended.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Certification Exam registrations are non-transferrable. Refunds will be issued for cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance of the event. Cancellations that are received less than 24 hours before the start of the event and no-shows are not eligible for refund or rescheduling.
**You MUST bring a photo ID to take the exam**
You must bring along a government-issued photo ID to take the exam. Computers will be provided on site.
Terms & Conditions
Please be sure to review the full Unity Certification Program Terms & Conditions. Registration for the event constitutes your acknowledgement of an agreement to these terms.
Have questions about this Unity Certification Event?
Contact Academy Class on 0800 043 8889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do you need to get certified?
Adobe and Autodesk offer professional certification for people wanting to develop their expertise in the key products within the creative industry. Academy Class offers excellent preparation classes to assist you in your certification goal.
Benefits for your employer
- Increased productivity from new techniques
- Benefit by investing in staff – higher key staff retention
- Be able to market the company to bid for more complex projects
- Increase productivity by promoting skills that give you edge
- Competitive advantage – promote the use of certified staff on projects
- Motivating and retaining staff by improving their skill sets
- Use certification as a goal for performance rewards
- Make better hiring decisions
- Objectively benchmark employee performance