This one day course is designed for individuals aspiring to become a manager or those who have stumbled into management and have had little or no training to help them through the transition from employee to manager.
Salient management concepts are covered but in quick bite size chunks making this a perfect course for time poor new managers, those who just want an introduction to help them through the early days of management, or managers who have been doing the job for a while and would like to cement their current experience and confirm they are on the right lines.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who are looking for a promotion into a management role
- Managers who are new to their role want to learn how to improve the productivity of their team
- Managers and leaders looking to improve their influencing skills
- New managers who have found themselves in a leadership/management role and need support whilst they make the transaction from staff to manager
- Managers who want to learn how to motivate and manage different personality types and bring individuals together in a bid to create a productive team